pdfcprot – Activating and setting of character protruding using pdfLaTeX
This package provides an easy interface to adjust the character protrusion for different fonts and choosing the right adjustment automatically depending on the font.
The package is largely superseded by microtype.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Carsten Schurig (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdfcprot|
MiKTeX as pdfcprot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (396.4k).
- 2005-06-10 CTAN update: pdfcprot
- 2005-05-09 CTAN update: pdfcprot
- 2002-07-11 Upload of pdfcprot-2002-07-10.tar.gz
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- rjlparshap: Support for use of \parshape in LaTeX
- microtype: Subliminal refinements towards typographical perfection
- varindent: Make paragraph indentation match the length of the line above
- booklet: Aids for printing simple booklets