pdfmanagement-testphase – LaTeX PDF management testphase bundle
This is a temporary package, which is used during a test phase to load the new PDF management code of LaTeX.
The new PDF management code offers backend-independent interfaces to central PDF dictionaries, tools to create annotations, form Xobjects, to embed files, and to handle PDF standards.
The code is provided, during a testphase, as an independent package to allow users and package authors to safely test the code. At a later stage it will be integrated into the LaTeX kernel (or in parts into permanent support packages), and the current testphase bundle will be removed.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021–2022 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdfmanagement-testphase|
MiKTeX as pdfmanagement-testphase
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (10.9M).
- 2022-09-27 CTAN update: pdfmanagement-testphase
- 2022-07-10 CTAN update: pdfmanagement-testphase
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: pdfmanagement-testphase
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mmap: Include CMap resources in PDF files from pdfTeX
- threadcol: Organize document columns into PDF “article thread”
- attachfile: Attach arbitrary files to a PDF document
- accsupp: Better accessibility support for PDF files