pdfpages – Include PDF documents in LaTeX
This package simplifies the inclusion of external multi-page PDF documents in LaTeX documents. Pages may be freely selected and similar to psnup it is possible to put several logical pages onto each sheet of paper. Furthermore a lot of hypertext features like hyperlinks and article threads are provided. The package supports pdfTeX (pdfLaTeX) and VTeX. With VTeX it is even possible to use this package to insert PostScript files, in addition to PDF files.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdfpages|
MiKTeX as pdfpages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (344.0k).
- 2017-11-01 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2017-07-15 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2016-12-12 CTAN update: pdfpages
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- grfpaste: Include fragments of a dvi file
- graphicxpsd: Adobe Photoshop Data format (PSD) support for graphicx package
- pdfoverlay: A LaTeX style for overlaying text on a PDF
- pdfreview: Annotate PDF files with margin notes