pgfplots – Create normal/logarithmic plots in two and three dimensions
PGFPlots draws high-quality function plots in normal or logarithmic scaling with a user-friendly interface directly in TeX. The user supplies axis labels, legend entries and the plot coordinates for one or more plots and PGFPlots applies axis scaling, computes any logarithms and axis ticks and draws the plots, supporting line plots, scatter plots, piecewise constant plots, bar plots, area plots, mesh-- and surface plots and some more.
Pgfplots is based on PGF/TikZ (PGF); it runs equally for LaTeX/TeX/ConTeXt.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2007–2017 Christian Feuersänger|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgfplots|
MiKTeX as pgfplots
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (16.8M).
- 2018-04-08 CTAN update: pgfplots
- 2017-06-07 CTAN update: pgfplots
- 2016-01-08 CTAN Update: pgfplots
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bodegraph: Draw Bode, Nyquist and Black plots with gnuplot and TikZ
- tikz-page: Small macro to help building nice and complex layout materials
- tikz-truchet: Draw Truchet tiles
- tikzpeople: Draw people-shaped nodes in TikZ