pmxchords – Produce chord information to go with pmx output
The bundle supplements pmx, providing the means of typesetting chords above the notes of a score.
The bundle contains:
- macros for typing the chords;
- a Lua script to transpose chord macros to the required key signature; and
- support scripts for common requirements.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pmxchords|
MiKTeX as pmxchords
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (560.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ctanbib: Export CTAN entries to bib format
- light-latex-make: llmk: A build tool for LaTeX documents
- texlogsieve: Filter and summarize LaTeX log files
- snote: Shaped notes for MusicTeX