polski – Typeset Polish documents with LaTeX and Polish fonts
Tools to typeset documents in Polish using LaTeX2ε with Polish fonts (the so-called PL fonts), EC fonts or CM fonts.
(This package was previously known as platex, but has been renamed to resolve a name clash.)
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2016 Marcin Woliński|
|Contained in||TeX Live as polski|
MiKTeX as polski
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (324.3k).
- 2017-05-06 CTAN update: polski
- 2008-03-10 CTAN Update: "polski" package
- 2007-12-22 CTAN Update: polski package
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luavlna: Prevent line breaks after single letter words, units, or adademic titles
- plpsfont: Polish extension of CM fonts in Type 1 format
- plhyph: Hyphenation for Polish
- mex: Polish formats for TeX