popupmenu – Create popup menus in PDF files
The package only requires hyperref. Thus, users of pdfTeX, dvipdfm and dvips can use this package. An example is included in the distribution.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as popupmenu|
|See also||AeB Pro|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (79.0k).
- 2010-09-28 CTAN update: popupmenu
- 2009-10-21 tug.ctan.org upload: popupmenu
- 2009-10-16 CTAN has a new package: popupmenu
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bxpdfver: Specify version and compression level of output PDF files
- ocgx2: Drop-in replacement for ‘ocgx’ and ‘ocg-p’
- cmap: Make PDF files searchable and copyable
- hyperxmp: Embed XMP metadata within a LaTeX document