proof-at-the-end – A package to move proofs to appendix
This package aims to provide a way to easily move proofs to the appendix. You can (among other things) move proofs to different places/sections, create links from theorems to proofs, restate theorems, add comments in appendix…
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2024 Léo Colisson
|TeX Live as proof-at-the-end
MiKTeX as proof-at-the-end
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (479.1k).
- 2024-01-27 CTAN update: proof-at-the-end
- 2022-02-08 CTAN update: proof-at-the-end
- 2022-01-29 CTAN update: proof-at-the-end
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- calculation: Typesetting reasoned calculations, also called calculational proofs
- bussproofs: Proof trees in the style of the sequent calculus
- prftree: Macros for building proof trees
- ribbonproofs: Drawing ribbon proofs