pst-optexp – Drawing optical experimental setups
The package is a collection of optical components that facilitate easy sketching of optical experimental setups. The package uses PSTricks for its output.
A wide range of free-ray and fibre components is provided, the alignment, positioning and labelling of which can be achieved in very simple and flexible ways. The components may be connected with fibers or beams, and realistic raytraced beam paths are also possible.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-optexp|
MiKTeX as pst-optexp
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.5M).
- 2014-06-05 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-03-01 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-01-14 CTAN Update: pst-optexp
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-am: Simulation of modulation and demodulation
- pst-optic: Drawing optics diagrams
- pst-circ: PSTricks package for drawing electric circuits
- pst-spinner: Drawing a fidget spinner