pst-perspective – Draw perspective views using PSTricks
The package provides the means to draw an orthogonal parallel projection with an arbitrarily chosen angle and a variable shortening factor.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-perspective|
MiKTeX as pst-perspective
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
- 2016-02-06 CTAN Update: pst-perspective
- 2014-04-19 CTAN Update: pst-perspective
- 2014-04-11 CTAN Update: pst-perspective
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-3dplot: Draw 3D objects in parallel projection, using PSTricks
- pst-solides3d: Draw perspective views of 3D solids
- pst-tools: PSTricks support functions
- pst-spinner: Drawing a fidget spinner