pst-vehicle – A PSTricks package for rolling vehicles on graphs of mathematical functions
This package permits to represent vehicles rolling without slipping on mathematical curves. Different types of vehicles are proposed, the shape of the curve is to be defined by its equation “y=f(x)” in algebraic notation.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-vehicle|
|MiKTeX as pst-vehicle|
support for typesetting mathematics
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.5M).
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: pst-vehicle
- 2017-06-06 CTAN update: pst-vehicle
- 2017-06-02 New on CTAN: pst-vehicle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-rubans: Draw three-dimensional ribbons
- pst-magneticfield: Plotting a magnetic field with PSTricks
- pst-spectra: Draw continuum, emission and absorption spectra with PSTricks
- pst-exa: Typeset PSTricks examples, with code