pst-vehicle – A PSTricks package for rolling vehicles on graphs of mathematical functions
This package permits to represent vehicles rolling without slipping on mathematical curves. Different types of vehicles are proposed, the shape of the curve is to be defined by its equation “y=f(x)” in algebraic notation.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|TeX Live as pst-vehicle
MiKTeX as pst-vehicle
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.1M).
- 2021-12-30 CTAN update: pst-vehicle
- 2017-09-17 CTAN update: pst-vehicle
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: pst-vehicle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-func: PSTricks package for plotting mathematical functions
- pst-poly: Polygons with PSTricks
- pst-pad: Draw simple attachment systems with PSTricks
- pst-electricfield: Draw electric field and equipotential lines with PSTricks