randomwalk – Random walks using TikZ
The randomwalk package provides a user command, \RandomWalk, to draw random walks with a given number of steps. Lengths and angles of the steps can be customized in various ways.
The package uses lcg for its ‘random’ numbers and PGF/TikZ for its graphical output.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2011–2018 Bruno Le Floch|
|Maintainer||Bruno Le Floch|
|Contained in||TeX Live as randomwalk|
MiKTeX as randomwalk
Graphics in TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (471.2k).
- 2018-12-30 CTAN update: randomwalk
- 2015-03-05 CTAN update: randomwalk
- 2012-07-18 CTAN Update: randomwalk
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lcg: Generate random integers
- luarandom: Create lists of random numbers
- numerica-plus: Iteration and recurrence relations: finding fixed points, zeros and extrema of functions
- pascaltriangle: Draw beautiful Pascal (Yanghui) triangles