refstyle – Advanced formatting of cross references
The package provides a consistent way of producing references throughout a project. Enough flexibility is provided to make local changes to a single reference. The user can configure their own setup. The package offers a direct interface to varioref (for use, for example, in large projects such as a series of books, or a multivolume thesis written as a series of documents), and name references from the nameref package may be incorporated with ease. For large projects such as a series of books or a multi volume thesis, written as freestanding documents, a facility is provided to interface to the xr package for external document references.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|2002–2024 Danie Els
|TeX Live as refstyle
MiKTeX as refstyle
|Label and References
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (767.6k).
- 2024-02-02 CTAN update: refstyle
- 2010-11-04 CTAN update: refstyle
- 2010-10-25 ctan update: refstyle 0.4
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- crossreference: Crossreferences within documents
- philex: Cross references for named and numbered environments
- typedref: Eliminate errors by enforcing the types of labels
- totpages: Count pages in a document, and report last page number