refstyle – Advanced formatting of cross references
The package provides a consistent way of producing references throughout a project. Enough flexibility is provided to make local changes to a single reference. The user can configure their own setup. The package offers a direct interface to varioref (for use, for example, in large projects such as a series of books, or a multivolume thesis written as a series of documents), and name references from the nameref package may be incorporated with ease. For large projects such as a series of books or a multi volume thesis, written as freestanding documents, a facility is provided to interface to the xr package for external document references.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2002–2006 Danie Els|
|Contained in||TeX Live as refstyle|
MiKTeX as refstyle
|Topics||Label and References|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (711.3k).
- 2010-11-04 CTAN update: refstyle
- 2010-10-25 ctan update: refstyle 0.4
- 2006-09-08 CTAN package update: refstyle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- deleq: Flexible numbering of equations
- fancyref: A LaTeX package for fancy cross-referencing
- prettyref: Make label references "self-identify"
- termlist: Label any kind of term with a continuous counter