refstyle – Advanced formatting of cross references
The package provides a consistent way of producing references throughout a project. Enough flexibility is provided to make local changes to a single reference. The user can configure their own setup. The package offers a direct interface to varioref (for use, for example, in large projects such as a series of books, or a multivolume thesis written as a series of documents), and name references from the nameref package may be incorporated with ease. For large projects such as a series of books or a multi volume thesis, written as freestanding documents, a facility is provided to interface to the xr package for external document references.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2002–2006 Danie Els
|Contained in||TeX Live as refstyle|
|MiKTeX as refstyle|
label and reference systems
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (711.3k).
- 2010-11-04 CTAN update: refstyle
- 2010-10-25 ctan update: refstyle 0.4
- 2006-09-08 CTAN package update: refstyle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- knowledge: Displaying, hyperlinking, and indexing notions in a document
- wtref: Extend LaTeX’s cross-reference system
- bibleref: Format bible citations
- fancylabel: Complex labelling with LaTeX