register – Typeset programmable elements in digital hardware (registers)
This package is designed for typesetting the programmable elements in digital hardware, i.e., registers. Such registers typically have many fields and can be quite wide; they are thus a challenge to typeset in a consistent manner. Register is similar in some aspects to the bytefield package. Anyone doing hardware documentation using LaTeX should examine both packages. Register requires a fairly recent version of the float package.
A Perl module and a Perl script are provided, to translate the register specifications into programmable data structures.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2001–2018 Matthew B. Lovell|
|Contained in||TeX Live as register|
MiKTeX as register
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (306.9k).
- 2018-05-20 CTAN Update: register
- 2011-01-19 CTAN update: register
- 2004-08-19 Update to register package
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bitpattern: Typeset bit pattern diagrams
- bytefield: Create illustrations for network protocol specifications
- msc: Draw MSC diagrams
- sa-tikz: TikZ library to draw switching architectures