rmannot – Create rich media annotations in a PDF file
The package is part of the AeB Pro family of packages. It creates rich media annotations, which may contain SWF, FLV, and MP3 files for playing while a document is being read.
Rich media annotation is a feature of Acrobat/Adobe Reader version 9. Acrobat Pro and Distiller version 9.0 or later are required to build a document, and Adobe Reader 9.0 or later is needed to activate the annotation and play the media.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||2008–2016 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as rmannot|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.0M).
- 2011-12-23 CTAN update: rmannot
- 2010-10-30 CTAN update: rmannot
- 2010-09-27 CTAN has a new package: rmannot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- opacity-pro: Set transparency and blend mode
- xsavebox: Saveboxes for repeating content without code replication, based on PDF Form XObjects
- annot-pro: Create text, stamp and file attachment annotations
- hyperref: Extensive support for hypertext in LaTeX