rubik – Document Rubik cube configurations and rotation sequences
The bundle provides four packages:
- rubikcube provides commands for typesetting Rubik cubes and their transformations,
- rubiktwocube provides commands for typesetting Rubik twocubes and their transformations,
- rubikrotation which can process a sequence of Rubik rotation moves, with the help of a Perl package executed via \write18 (shell escape) commands, and
- rubikpatterns, a collection of well known patterns and their associated rotation sequences.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014–2018 RWD Nickalls and A Syropoulos|
|Contained in||TeX Live as rubik|
MiKTeX as rubik
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.4M).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- rubikrotation: Processes a sequence of Rubik rotations
- rubikcube: Typeset Rubik cubes and move notation
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters