rubik – Document Rubik cube configurations and rotation sequences
The bundle provides four packages:
- rubikcube provides commands for typesetting Rubik cubes and their transformations,
- rubiktwocube provides commands for typesetting Rubik twocubes and their transformations,
- rubikrotation which can process a sequence of Rubik rotation moves, with the help of a Perl package executed via \write18 (shell escape) commands, and
- rubikpatterns, a collection of well known patterns and their associated rotation sequences.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014–2018 RWD Nickalls and A Syropoulos|
|Contained in||TeX Live as rubik|
MiKTeX as rubik
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.4M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dps: Create a "matching" game with a hidden message
- musikui: Easy creation of “arithmetical restoration” puzzles
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt
- url: Verbatim with URL-sensitive line breaks