silence – Selective filtering of error messages and warnings
The package allows the user to filter out unwanted warnings and error messages issued by LaTeX, packages and classes, so they won’t pop out when there’s nothing one can do about them.
Filtering goes from the very broad (“avoid all messages by such and such”) to the fine-grained (“avoid messages that begin with…”).
Messages may be saved to an external file for later reference.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Paul Isambert (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as silence|
MiKTeX as silence
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (476.1k).
- 2012-07-03 CTAN package maintainer changed: silence
- 2010-02-28 cam.ctan.org upload: silence
- 2009-04-02 CTAN update: silence
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- counttexruns: Count compilations of a document
- excludeonly: Prevent files being \include-ed
- jobname-suffix: Compile differently based on the filename
- latex-make: Easy compiling of complex (and simple) LaTeX documents