struktex – Draw Nassi-Shneiderman charts
Even in the age of OOP one must develop algorithms. Nassi-Shneiderman charts are a well known tool to describe an algorithm in a graphical way. The package offers some macros for generating those charts in a LaTeX document.
The package provides the most important elements of a Nassi-Shneiderman charts, including processing blocks, loops, mapping conventions for alternatives, etc. The charts are drawn using the picture environment (using pict2e for preference).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as struktex|
|MiKTeX as struktex|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (933.2k).
- 2017-07-10 CTAN Update: struktex
- 2017-06-26 CTAN Update: struktex
- 2012-04-11 CTAN Update: struktex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- create-struktex: Create struktex code
- pb-diagram: A commutative diagram package using LAMSTeX or Xy-pic fonts
- bondgraph: Create bond graph figures in LaTeX documents
- knittingpattern: Create knitting patterns