sty2dtx – Create a .dtx file from a .sty file
The package provides a Perl script that converts a .sty file (LaTeX package) to .dtx format (documented LaTeX source), by surrounding macro definitions with macro and macrocode environments. The macro name is automatically inserted as an argument to the macro environemnt.
Code lines outside macro definitions are wrapped only in macrocode environments. Empty lines are removed.
The script should not be thought to be fool proof and 100% accurate but rather as a good start to the business of making a .dtx file from an undocumented style file.
Full .dtx files are generated. A template based on the skeleton file from dtxtut is used. User level macros are added automatically to the “Usage” section of the .dtx file. A corresponding .ins file can be generated as well.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2010–2022 Martin Scharrer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sty2dtx|
MiKTeX as sty2dtx
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (164.2k).
- 2022-10-20 CTAN update: sty2dtx
- 2012-11-09 CTAN Update: sty2dtx
- 2011-01-29 CTAN tug.ctan.org upload: sty2dtx
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hook-pre-commit-pkg: Pre-commit git hook for LaTeX package developpers
- starray: A structured array (of properties) based on expl3
- sdaps: LaTeX support files for SDAPS
- pgfopts: LaTeX package options with pgfkeys