sudokubundle – A set of sudoku-related packages
The bundle provides three packages:
printsudoku, which provides a command \sudoku
whose argument is the name of a file containing a puzzle
solvesudoku, which attempts to find a solution to the
puzzle in the file named in the argument; and
- createsudoku, which uses the random package to generate a puzzle according to a bunch of parameters that the user sets via macros.
The bundle comes with a set of ready-prepared puzzle files.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2006 Peter R. Wilson|
|Maintainer||Peter R. Wilson|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sudokubundle|
MiKTeX as sudokubundle
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (305.0k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hexgame: Provide an environment to draw a hexgame-board
- othelloboard: Typeset Othello (Reversi) diagrams of any size, with annotations
- texmate: Comprehensive chess annotation in LaTeX
- scratchx: Include Scratch programs in LaTeX documents