sudokubundle – A set of sudoku-related packages
The bundle provides three packages:
printsudoku, which provides a command \sudoku
whose argument is the name of a file containing a puzzle
solvesudoku, which attempts to find a solution to the
puzzle in the file named in the argument; and
- createsudoku, which uses the random package to generate a puzzle according to a bunch of parameters that the user sets via macros.
The bundle comes with a set of ready-prepared puzzle files.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2006 Peter R. Wilson
Peter R. Wilson|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sudokubundle|
|MiKTeX as sudokubundle|
process game diagrams, gamebooks, and other amusements
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (305.0k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ducksay: Draw ASCII art of animals saying a specified message
- aeb_dad: A drag-and-drop matching game with PDF files
- chessboard: Print chess boards
- gamebook: Typeset gamebooks and other interactive novels