tex-gpc – A collection of change files for a TeX system based on GNU Pascal
This package contains change files for Donald E. Knuth’s suite of TeX related programs. The change files (.ch) are to be applied to Knuth’s master files (.web) in the version from January 2014. You can use them to build ‘TeX-GPC’, i.e., a TeX system based on the GNU Pascal Compiler version 2.1. TeX-GPC runs in a Unix environment, including Mac OS X 10.2.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (668.4k).
- 2010-05-26 cam.ctan.org upload: TeX-GPC 2nd edition, 1st fix
- 2010-03-16 CTAN update: TeX-GPC, 2nd edition
- 2008-07-21 CTAN has a new package: tex-gpc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tex-extensions: Proposals for extensions to TeX
- javatex: A Java implementation of TeX
- knuth-dist: The current state of Knuth's contributions
- enctex: A TeX extension that translates input on its way into TeX