texdirflatten – Collect files related to a LaTeX job in a single directory
The Perl script parses a LaTeX file recursively, scanning all child files, and collects details of any included and other data files. These component files, are then all put into a single directory (thus “flattening” the document’s directory tree).
|Licenses||Perl Artistic License|
|Copyright||2003–2017 Cengiz Gunay|
|Contained in||TeX Live as texdirflatten|
MiKTeX as texdirflatten
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (9.2k).
- 2017-07-04 CTAN update: texdirflatten
- 2017-06-28 CTAN update: texdirflatten
- 2009-04-19 CTAN has a new package: texdirflatten
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texdeps: Find the dependencies of a (La)TeX file
- flatex: Flatten \input, etc., in a LaTeX file
- dtxgen: Creates a template for a self-extracting .dtx file
- mkjobtexmf: Generate a texmf tree for a particular job