texshell32 – A free TeXShell for MS-Windows 95 and NT
- All files kept in own directory (no extra DLLs that mess up your system directory);
- Syntax highlighting for TeX commands;
- External programs freely definable;
- Support for dviwin’s line specials;
- Predefined templates and dialogs that assist you in editing text or create new documents;
- User defined templates that can even embrace an existing text;
- Dialog for inserting images (works with dviwin only);
- Images can be opened directly from the texshell.
Furthermore, the system is a small one.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
- 2007-02-12 CTAN Update: TeXShell32
- 2006-11-15 CTAN upload TeXShell32
- 2006-04-20 CTAN update: TeXShell32
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texniccenter: An IDE for LaTeX on MSWindows
- winshell: A MS-Windows32 user interface for TeX
- yandy: TUG release of Y and Y’s TeX distribution
- wintex2000: A Win32 TeX Editor with the MS Office look and feel