tikz-relay – TikZ library for typesetting electrical diagrams
This package contains a collection of symbols for typesetting electrical wiring diagrams for relay control systems. The symbols are meant to be in agreement with the international standard IEC-60617 which has been adopted worldwide, with perhaps the exception of the USA. It extends and modifies, when needed, the TikZ-libray circuits.ee.IEC. A few non-standard symbols are also included mainly to be used in presentations, particularly with the beamer package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||2018–2022 Luis Paulo Laus|
|Maintainer||Luís Paulo Laus|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz-relay|
MiKTeX as tikz-relay
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (791.9k).
- 2022-08-08 CTAN update: tikz-relay
- 2018-06-17 CTAN update: tikz-relay
- 2018-02-20 CTAN Update: tikz-relay
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-sfc: Symbols collection for typesetting Sequential Function Chart (SFC) diagrams (PLC programs)
- tikz-karnaugh: Typeset Karnaugh maps using TikZ
- pfdicons: Draw process flow diagrams in chemical engineering
- bodegraph: Draw Bode, Nyquist and Black plots with gnuplot and TikZ