tikz-timing – Easy generation of timing diagrams as TikZ pictures
This package provides macros and an environment to generate timing diagrams (digital waveforms) without much effort. The TikZ package is used to produce the graphics. The diagrams may be inserted into text (paragraphs, \hbox, etc.) and into tikzpictures. A tabular-like environment is provided to produce larger timing diagrams.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2009–2017 Martin Scharrer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz-timing|
MiKTeX as tikz-timing
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (517.7k).
- 2017-12-22 CTAN Update: tikz-timing
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: tikz-timing
- 2010-01-17 CTAN update: tikz-timing
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- timing: Fonts and macro package for drawing timing diagrams
- pinoutikz: Draw chip pinouts with TikZ
- adigraph: Augmenting directed graphs
- syntaxdi: Create “railroad” syntax diagrams