CTAN update: tikz-timing
Like v0.7b this update fixes some issues with the CVS version of PGF. In v0.7b the 'all rows' and 'all labels' nodes in the tikztimingtable were wrong, which also caused wring \vertlines, etc. This update fixes this.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pgf/contrib/tikz-timing/ . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/tikz-timing (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
tikz-timing – Easy generation of timing diagrams as TikZ pictures
This package provides macros and an environment to generate timing diagrams (digital waveforms) without much effort. The TikZ package is used to produce the graphics. The diagrams may be inserted into text (paragraphs, \hbox, etc.) and into tikzpictures. A tabular-like environment is provided to produce larger timing diagrams.
|Copyright||2009–2017 Martin Scharrer|
- 2017-12-22 CTAN Update: tikz-timing
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: tikz-timing
- 2010-01-17 CTAN update: tikz-timing
- 2010-01-15 CTAN update: tikz-timing
- 2009-12-30 CTAN Update: tikz-timing
- 2009-12-09 CTAN update: tikz-timing
- 2009-07-27 CTAN Update: tikz-timing
- 2009-04-24 CTAN has a new package: tikz-timing