tikz-trackschematic – A TikZ library for creating track diagrams in railways
This TikZ library is a toolbox of symbols geared primarily towards creating track schematic for either research or educational purposes. It provides a TikZ frontend to some of the symbols which may be needed to describe situations and layouts in railway operation.
The library is divided into four sublibraries: topology, trafficcontrol, vehicles, constructions, and messures.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 826347.
|Copyright||2018–2021 Martin Scheidt|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz-trackschematic|
MiKTeX as tikz-trackschematic
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (687.2k).
- 2021-01-03 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2020-02-12 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2020-01-17 New on CTAN: tikz-trackschematic
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- grafcet: Draw Grafcet/SFC with TikZ
- syntaxdi: Create “railroad” syntax diagrams
- tikz-network: Draw networks with TikZ
- chemplants: Symbology to draw chemical plants with TikZ