TikZducks – A little fun package for using rubber ducks in TikZ
The package is a LaTeX package for ducks to be used in TikZ pictures. This project is a continuation of an answer at StackExchange How we can draw a duck?
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikzducks|
MiKTeX as tikzducks
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (571.5k).
- 2019-04-08 CTAN update: TikZducks
- 2018-11-10 CTAN update: TikZducks
- 2018-07-11 CTAN Update: TikZducks
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-page: Small macro to help building nice and complex layout materials
- callouts: Put simple annotations and notes inside a picture
- memorygraphs: TikZ styles to typeset graphs of program memory
- tikz-optics: A library for drawing optical setups with TikZ