tikzpeople – Draw people-shaped nodes in TikZ
This package provides people-shaped nodes in the style of Microsoft Visio clip art, to be used with TikZ.
The available, highly customizable, node shapes are: alice, bob, bride, builder, businessman, charlie, chef, conductor, cowboy, criminal, dave, devil, duck, graduate, groom, guard, jester, judge, maininblack, mexican, nun, nurse, physician, pilot, police, priest, sailor, santa, surgeon.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikzpeople|
MiKTeX as tikzpeople
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (518.5k).
- 2017-04-23 CTAN Update: tikzpeople
- 2016-11-29 CTAN Update: tikzpeople
- 2016-11-09 New on CTAN: tikzpeople
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-swigs: Horizontally and vertically split elliptical nodes
- memorygraphs: TikZ styles to typeset graphs of program memory
- pixelart: A package to draw pixel-art pictures
- strands: Draw objects constructed from strands