translator – Easy translation of strings in LaTeX
This LaTeX package provides a flexible mechanism for translating individual words into different languages. For example, it can be used to translate a word like “figure” into, say, the German word “Abbildung”. Such a translation mechanism is useful when the author of some package would like to localize the package such that texts are correctly translated into the language preferred by the user.
This package is not intended to be used to automatically translate more than a few words.
The LaTeX Project Public License
GNU General Public License
|Copyright||2012,2105 Vedran Miletić,Joseph Wright
2007 Till Tantau
2010 Vedran Miletić
2017 Joseph Wright
|Contained in||TeX Live as translator|
|MiKTeX as translator|
support for more than one (natural) language
support for other packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (256.2k).
- 2017-12-01 New on CTAN: translator
- 2010-06-06 CTAN update: translator
- 2008-02-22 CTAN has a new package: translator
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- translations: Internationalisation of LaTeX2ε packages
- l3build: A testing and building system for (La)TeX
- arabluatex: An ArabTeX-like interface for LuaLaTeX
- niceverb: Minimising markup for documenting LaTeX packages