translator – Easy translation of strings in LaTeX
This LaTeX package provides a flexible mechanism for translating individual words into different languages. For example, it can be used to translate a word like “figure” into, say, the German word “Abbildung”. Such a translation mechanism is useful when the author of some package would like to localize the package such that texts are correctly translated into the language preferred by the user.
This package is not intended to be used to automatically translate more than a few words.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2007 Till Tantau|
2010 Vedran Miletić
2012, 2015 Vedran Miletić, Joseph Wright
2017, 2018 Joseph Wright
|Contained in||TeX Live as translator|
MiKTeX as translator
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (270.2k).
- 2018-01-06 CTAN Update: translator
- 2017-12-01 New on CTAN: translator
- 2010-06-06 CTAN update: translator
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pgfopts: LaTeX package options with pgfkeys
- l3build: A testing and building system for (La)TeX
- scrlfile: Installation control for koma-script packages
- multilang: A LaTeX package for maintaining multiple translations of a document