ucharclasses – Font actions in XeTeX according to what is being processed
The package takes care of switching fonts when you switch from one Unicode block to another in the text of a document. This way, you can write a document with no explicit font selection, but a series of rules of the form “when entering block …, switch font to use …”.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ucharclasses|
MiKTeX as ucharclasses
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (149.7k).
- 2022-10-22 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2022-03-04 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2021-03-01 CTAN update: ucharclasses
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- font-change-xetex: Macros to change text and mathematics fonts in plain XeTeX
- xetex-itrans: Itrans input maps for use with XeLaTeX
- interchar: Managing character class schemes in XeTeX
- quran: An easy way to typeset any part of The Holy Quran