upmendex – Multilingual index processor
The package is a multilingual index processor with the following features:
- Mostly compatible with makeindex and upper compatible with mendex.
- Supports UTF-8 and will work with upLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
- Supports Latin (including non-English), Greek, Cyrillic, Korean Hangul and Han (Hanzi ideographs) scripts, as well as Japanese Kana.
- Applies International Components for Unicode (ICU) for sorting process.
|Licenses||3-clause BSD License|
|Copyright||1995 ASCII Corporation|
2009 ASCII MEDIA WORKS
2015–2019 TANAKA Takuji
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (495.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- makeindexk: Makeindex development sources
- xindy: A general-purpose index processor
- idxtex: An index processor
- zhmakeindex: Makeindex replacement for Chinese users