vfware – Tools for virtual font metrics
Virtual font metrics are usually created in a textual form, the
Virtual Property List, but programs that use them need to use
binary files (the Virtual Font and the TeX Font Metric). The
present two programs translate between the two forms:
– vptovf takes a VPL file and generates a VF file and a TFM file;
– vftovp takes a VF file and a TFM file and generates a VPL file.
The programs are to be found in every distribution of TeX.
|Maintainer||Donald E. Knuth|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (66.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tex: A sophisticated typesetting engine
- dvitype: Type out the content of a DVI file
- mfbook: The source of The METAFONTbook
- gen: Genealogy symbols