vtable – Vertical alignement of table cells
The package allows vertical alignement of table cell by providing:
- Z, L, C, R, J and I column types
- \nextRow and \lb commands
- \setMultiColRow, \setMultiColumn, \setMultiRow and \tableFormatedCell commands for tabular and similar environment.
|Copyright||2015–2019 Robert Ryszard Paciorek|
|Contained in||TeX Live as vtable|
MiKTeX as vtable
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (61.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cals: Multipage tables with wide range of features
- nox: Adaptable tables
- easytable: A simple package for writing tables
- slashbox: Both column and row headings in a tabular cell