widetable – An environment for typesetting tables of specified width
The package defines a new environment that, unlike tabularX, typesets a table of specified width by working on the inter-column glue; the tabular cells will all be stretched (or shrunk) according to need.
The package will use the e-TeX arithmetic extensions if they are available (they are, in most modern distributions).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2009–2020 Claudio Beccari|
|Contained in||TeX Live as widetable|
MiKTeX as widetable
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (462.6k).
- 2019-06-28 CTAN update: widetable
- 2009-10-26 CTAN update: widetable
- 2009-09-28 CTAN has a new package: widetable
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cals: Multipage tables with wide range of features
- stabular: Multipage tabular
- topiclongtable: Extend longtable with cells that merge hierarchically
- bigtable: Multi-page tables in Plain TeX