widetable – An environment for typesetting tables of specified width
The package defines a new environment that, unlike tabularX, typesets a table of specified width by working on the inter-column glue; the tabular cells will all be stretched (or shrunk) according to need.
The package will use the e-TeX arithmetic extensions if they are available (they are, in most modern distributions).
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2009–2020 Claudio Beccari
|TeX Live as widetable
MiKTeX as widetable
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (462.6k).
- 2019-06-28 CTAN update: widetable
- 2009-10-26 CTAN update: widetable
- 2009-09-28 CTAN has a new package: widetable
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xtab: Break tables across pages
- supertabular: A multi-page tables package
- topiclongtable: Extend longtable with cells that merge hierarchically
- longtable: Allow tables to flow over page boundaries