williams – Miscellaneous macros by Peter Williams
The bundle provides two packages:
- antree, which provides macros for annotated node trees, and
- toklist, which is an implementation of Knuth’s token list macros, to be found on pp.378–379 of the TeXbook.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1994 Peter Williams|
|Maintainer||Peter Williams (inactive)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as williams|
MiKTeX as williams
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ifnextok: Utility macro: peek ahead without ignoring spaces
- count1to: Make use of count1 to count9
- stackengine: Highly customised stacking of objects, insets, baseline changes, etc
- boolexpr: A boolean expression evaluator and a switch command