xwatermark – Graphics and text watermarks on selected pages
The package extends the author’s draftmark and the watermark packages.
It is currently unmaintained and does not work with modern LaTeX releases.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2009–2011 Ahmed Musa|
|Maintainer||Ahmed Musa (inactive)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as xwatermark|
MiKTeX as xwatermark
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (600.4k).
- 2012-10-17 CTAN update: xwatermark
- 2012-08-21 CTAN Update: xwatermark
- 2012-02-01 CTAN update: xwatermark
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gradback: Gradient backgrounds for dvips output
- psboxit: Enables one to put a PostScript drawing behind a TeX box
- bidipagegrid: Bidi-aware page grid in background
- studenthandouts: Management and styling of student handout projects