zhlineskip – Line spacing for CJK documents
This package supports typesetting CJK documents. It allows users to specify the two ratios between the leading and the font size of the body text and the footnote text. For CJK typesetting, these ratios usually range from 1.5 to 1.67. This package is also capable of restoring the math leading to that of the Latin text (usually 1.2 times the font size). Finally, it is possible to achieve the Microsoft Word multiple line spacing style using zhlineskip.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018–2019 Ruixi Zhang|
|Contained in||TeX Live as zhlineskip|
MiKTeX as zhlineskip
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (289.0k).
- 2019-05-17 CTAN update: zhlineskip
- 2018-12-02 CTAN update: zhlineskip
- 2018-10-31 New on CTAN: zhlineskip
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cjk: CJK language support
- lshort-zh-cn: Introduction to LaTeX, in Chinese
- texproposal: A proposal prototype for LaTeX promotion in Chinese universities
- tetragonos: Four-Corner codes of Chinese characters