zhspacing – Spacing for mixed CJK-English documents in XeTeX
The package manages spacing in a CJK document; between consecutive Chinese letters, spaces are ignored, but a consistent space is inserted between Chinese text and English (or mathematics).
The package may be used by any document format under XeTeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as zhspacing|
MiKTeX as zhspacing
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (179.5k).
- 2012-03-14 CTAN Update: zhspacing
- 2009-07-20 CTAN update: zhspacing package
- 2009-07-05 CTAN has a new package: zhspacing
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tetragonos: Four-Corner codes of Chinese characters
- upzhkinsoku: Supplementary Chinese kinsoku for Unicode *pTeX
- resumecls: Typeset a resume both in English and Chinese
- xetex-tibetan: XeTeX input maps for Unicode Tibetan