zhmetrics – TFM subfont files for using Chinese fonts in 8-bit TeX
These are metrics to use existing Chinese TrueType fonts in workflows that use LaTeX & dvipdfmx, or pdfLaTeX. The fonts themselves are not included in the package.
Six font families are supported: kai, song, lishu, fangsong, youyuan and hei. Two encodings (GBK and UTF-8) are supported.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as zhmetrics|
|MiKTeX as zhmetrics|
support for typesetting Chinese languages
fonts for far eastern languages (Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
font selection, mapping, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2009-10-14 CTAN update: zhmetrics
- 2009-09-19 CTAN update: zhmetrics
- 2009-07-25 CTAN package change: zhmetrics
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zhmetrics-uptex: Chinese font metrics for upTeX
- uptex-fonts: Fonts for use with upTeX
- ly1: Support for LY1 LaTeX encoding
- psfonts-tools: Tools for creating a distribution of font metrics