zwpagelayout – Page layout and crop-marks
This package was developed as a typographers’ toolbox offering important basic features for everyday work. It allows setting the paper size and the page layout; it can print crop marks; and it can reflect pages both horizontally and vertically.
The package facilities work with TeX (output via dvips or (x)dvipdfm(x)), and with pdfTeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2008–2022 Z. Wagner|
|Contained in||TeX Live as zwpagelayout|
MiKTeX as zwpagelayout
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (757.1k).
- 2022-04-19 CTAN update: zwpagelayout
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: zwpagelayout
- 2013-07-09 CTAN update: zwpagelayout
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- stdpage: Standard pages with n lines of at most m characters each
- scale: Scale document by sqrt(2) or magstep(2)
- tocenter: Centring (and other) Page Layout
- addlines: A user-friendly wrapper around \enlargethispage