crop – Support for cropmarks
A package providing corner marks for camera alignment as well as for trimming paper stacks, and additional page information on every page if required. Most macros are easily adaptable to personal preferences. An option is provided for selectively suppressing graphics or text, which may be useful for printing just colour graphics on a colour laser printer and the rest on a cheap mono laser printer. A page info line contains the time and a new cropmarks index and is printed at the top of the page. A configuration command is provided for the info line font. Options for better collaboration with dvips, pdfTeX and vtex are provided.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as crop|
MiKTeX as crop
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (214.6k).
- 2003-05-12 CTAN submission -- crop.sty
- 2002-05-14 CTAN submission -- crop.sty
- 2001-10-08 CTAN Submission -- crop.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gentombow: Generate Japanese-style crop marks
- border: Draw a black border around a Plain TeX page
- cropmrks: Add crop marks to a Plain TeX document
- endheads: Running headers of the form "Notes to pp.xx-yy"