Macedonian cyrillic support for LaTeX Babel
maintainer: Stojan Trajanovski, email@example.com
This package may be distributed under the terms of the LaTeX Project Public License
- INSTALLATION AND MODIFICATIONS
- Just copy the file macedonian.ldf, where (a) your .tex document is stored; or (b) in your latex distribution babel folder.
If you want to modify something:
- compile the file: macedonian.dtx using pdfLatex
- compile the file: macedonian.ins using pdfLatex, after completing 1. A file named: macedonian.ldf will be created
- copy this file (macedonian.ldf), where your .tex document is stored or in your latex distribution babel folder.
- HOW TO USE IT
You set the keyboard layout to Macedonian cyrillic, and you have to use unicode-compliant text editor. You also have to save your file in utf-8x encoding.
All you have to do, in order to use Macedonian cyrillic support for latex is typing:
somewhere near the beginning of your .tex file.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (213.2k).
babel-macedonian – Babel module to support Macedonian Cyrillic
The package provides support for Macedonian documents written in Cyrillic, in babel.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-macedonian|
MiKTeX as babel-macedonian