The ksp-thesis package
Copyright (C) 2015 David Heinze
Version 1.0.2 (2015-12-09)
This work may be distributed and/or modified under the conditions of the LaTeX Project Public License, either version 1.3 of this license or (at your option) any later version. The latest version of this license is in
and version 1.3 or later is part of all distributions of LaTeX version 2005/12/01 or later.
This work has the LPPL maintenance status 'maintained'.
The Current Maintainer of this work is David Heinze.
This work consists of all files listed in LISTOFFILES.
The ksp-thesis class is a LaTeX class intended for authors who want to publish their thesis or other scientific work with KIT Scientific Publishing (KSP). The class is based on the scrbook class of the KOMA-script package in combination with the ClassicThesis and ArsClassica packages. It modifies some of the layout and style definitions of these packages in order to provide a document layout that should be compatible with the requirements by KSP.
- Get the latest release of ksp-thesis.zip from
or download the file
- Extract the file ksp-thesis.tds.zip from the archive
- Unpack the ksp-thesis.tds.zip archive in the root directory of the local TeX installation tree, for example
- /usr/local/share/texmf/ or
- /usr/share/texmf-local/ or
- C:Local TeX Filex
- Update the file hash tables (also known as the file name database). On TeX Live systems, run texhash as root |sudo texhash|. On MiKTeX, run initexmf –update-fndb in a command window or use the Refresh FNDB button of the MiKTeX Options window.
- Use the scrlayer-scrpage package instead of the obsolete scrpage2 package (thanks to Martin Feck for pointing this out)
- Require the hyperref package explicitely to avoid errors when using TeXLive
- Correct installation information in the documentation file
- Initial release
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (161.4k).
ksp-thesis – A LaTeX class for theses published with KIT Scientific Publishing
This package provides a LaTeX class intended for authors who want to publish their thesis or other scientific work with KIT Scientific Publishing (KSP).
The class is based on the scrbook class of the KOMA-script bundle in combination with the ClassicThesis and ArsClassica packages. It modifies some of the layout and style definitions of these packages in order to provide a document layout that should be compatible with the requirements by KSP.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2015 David Heinze|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ksp-thesis|
MiKTeX as ksp-thesis