CTAN update: newlfm
Bug fix for newlfm.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/newlfm . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/newlfm (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
newlfm – Write letters, facsimiles, and memos
Integrates the letter class with fancyhdr and geometry to automatically make letterhead stationery. Useful for writing letters, fax, and memos. You can set up an address book using ‘wrapper’ macros. You put all the information for a person into a wrapper and then put the wrapper in a document. The class handles letterheads automatically. You place the object for the letterhead (picture, information, etc.) in a box and all sizing is set automatically.
|Copyright||1999–2009 Paul Thompson|
|Maintainer||Paul A. Thompson|
- 2009-04-14 CTAN Update:: newlfm
- 2009-03-24 CTAN update: newlfm
- 2009-01-11 CTAN update: newlfm
- 2004-08-26 CTAN package update: newlfm
- 2004-07-06 CTAN package update: newlfm
- 2003-01-20 CTAN package upgrade: newlfm
- 2002-03-21 newlfm.zip
- 2001-11-19 CTAN submission – newlfm