CTAN update: dashundergaps
Just a minor update. Thanks to Donald Arseneau for his info on ulem.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/dashundergaps . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/dashundergaps (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
dashundergaps – Produce gaps that are underlined, dotted or dashed
The package provides commands (\underline, \dotuline and \dashuline) each of which underlines its argument with one of the styles the package is capable of. A phantom mode is provided, where the underline (of whatever form) can serve for a ‘fill-in block’ for student evaluation sheets.
|Copyright||2018–2021 Frank Mittelbach|
Luca Merciadri (inactive)
- 2020-02-12 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2020-01-23 CTAN Update: dashundergaps
- 2018-11-19 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2018-06-25 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2010-01-22 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2009-12-05 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2009-11-12 CTAN has a new package: dashundergaps