dashundergaps – Produce gaps that are underlined, dotted or dashed
The package provides commands (\underline, \dotuline and \dashuline) each of which underlines its argument with one of the styles the package is capable of. A phantom mode is provided, where the underline (of whatever form) can serve for a ‘fill-in block’ for student evaluation sheets.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Luca Merciadri (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as dashundergaps|
MiKTeX as dashundergaps
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (962.4k).
- 2018-06-25 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2010-01-22 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2009-11-12 CTAN has a new package: dashundergaps
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dashrule: Draw dashed rules
- fnlineno: Number the lines of footnotes
- decorule: Decorative swelled rule using font character
- ulem: Package for underlining