CTAN Update: dashundergaps
Adjustment to new ulem and some general distribution cleanup, no functionality change.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/dashundergaps The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/dashundergaps/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
dashundergaps – Produce gaps that are underlined, dotted or dashed
The package provides commands (\underline, \dotuline and \dashuline) each of which underlines its argument with one of the styles the package is capable of. A phantom mode is provided, where the underline (of whatever form) can serve for a ‘fill-in block’ for student evaluation sheets.
|Copyright||2018–2020 Frank Mittelbach|
Luca Merciadri (inactive)
- 2020-02-12 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2020-01-23 CTAN Update: dashundergaps
- 2018-11-19 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2018-06-25 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2010-01-22 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2009-12-05 CTAN update: dashundergaps
- 2009-11-12 CTAN has a new package: dashundergaps