Update to register package
register – Typeset programmable elements in digital hardware (registers)
This package is designed for typesetting the programmable elements in digital hardware, i.e. registers. Such registers typically have many fields and can be quite wide; they are thus a challenge to typeset in a consistent manner.
Register is similar in some aspects to the bytefield package. Anyone doing hardware documentation using LaTeX should examine both packages. Register requires a fairly recent version of the float package.
An example Perl module and a Perl script are provided to translate the register specifications into programmable data structures.
|Copyright||2001–2019 Matthew B. Lovell|
- 2019-01-02 CTAN update: register
- 2018-11-11 CTAN Update: register
- 2018-08-19 CTAN update: register
- 2018-05-20 CTAN Update: register
- 2011-01-19 CTAN update: register
- 2004-08-19 Update to register package
- 2003-02-16 update to register package