CTAN update: comfortaa
- Update .ttf files to version 3.001 - Complete rewrite of the TeX metric file generation (otftotfm is now used instead of fontinst) - Support for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX - Drop faked smallcaps support - Fix kerning with uppercase Greek diacritics - Add "scaled" alias option
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/comfortaa More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/comfortaa
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
comfortaa – Sans serif font, with LaTeX support
Comfortaa is a sans-serif font, comfortable in every aspect, designed by Johan Aakerlund. The font, which includes three weights (thin, regular and bold), is available on Johan’s deviantArt web page as TrueType files under the Open Font License version 1.1.
This package provides support for this font in LaTeX, and includes both the TrueType fonts, and conversions to Adobe Type 1 format.
Mohamed El Morabity
- 2019-06-25 CTAN update: comfortaa
- 2019-06-21 CTAN update: comfortaa
- 2019-06-17 CTAN update: comfortaa
- 2012-08-29 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2012-01-10 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2012-01-01 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2011-08-23 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2011-05-09 CTAN Update: comfortaa